Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I am still pretty busy working from home and I have not taken much time to draw for myself. Hopefully once I begin the stop-motion contract in september I will be more incline to do some personal work.

Pretty much the only thing I have felt like taking the time to draw is birds. Sometimes I just don't want to draw things with arms.


Ink and pencil.



Pencil.



Ink and pencil.



Pencil, ink, and gouache.



Ink.


My email has been down. I can be reached at my auxiliary address: elfpod at planet-save dot com.

10 Comments:

Blogger turcios curriculum said...

I am charmed with your arte.
un I embrace

8:38 AM  
Blogger DaLe said...

birds are always a pleasure to draw, & then in combo with your art its pleasurablegalore.

are you coming back to cuppa for deathmatch? we're going to start up star tomorrow for real, crazy crazy

heard you're having another bike polo, when?

3:27 PM  
Blogger Anna Gopin said...

hello fenwick,

long time no see!
Very cool birds, also the children's book is very charming...



hope all is well !

2:06 PM  
Blogger Oriol said...

very very nice....

9:07 AM  
Blogger Mette said...

Come on, post some more! I love these and I wanna see more like it. (:

2:39 AM  
Blogger Seo Kim said...

wow beautiful work

1:39 PM  
Blogger Craig Mackay said...

endearing birds!

7:14 PM  
Blogger ClĂ©mentine Martinez said...

oh !! I love it !! (the first bird) ! Very beautiful work !

6:43 PM  
Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

I like your birds!!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Angela Muss said...

This is lovely :)

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home